One woman, one voice providing the most useful, inspiring, pretty, products, pieces & opinions. Clear the noise at my Boutique Blog! xoxo Carrie Pink
How To Be Frugalous!No Comments
Last time we chatted, I introduced “Frugalous”– a hybrid lifestyle between frugal and fabulous (If you missed that post you can check it out here).
The secret revealed to being “Frugalous” was to balance all the fabulous things life has to offer while still maintaining a nice cushion for ourselves. Sounds good so far right?
So, how do we get it?
How do we maintain a happy dose of fabulosity without depriving yourself of everything you love? Well I’m glad you asked.
Let’s first start by repeating our new money mantra.
“Money is a valuable tool and resource that allows me to explore my options and opportunities”
That’s the foundation to us fully adopting frugalous. Which is more than just a new lifestyle. It’s about embracing a whole new type of relationship with money, one that is healthy and leaves us in control. Not the other way around.
Lets break it down even further.
What does this mantra really mean?
I’m sure we have heard on every major talk show, a psychology expert saying our thoughts are more powerful than we think. Although I am no doctor, I believe this is an absolute fact in our dealings with our money.
If we believe money is the root of all evil, it will be. If we are convinced it burns a hole in our pocket… Then burn baby burn it will do, right through our skinny jeans!
If we want to improve our financial relations, we first have to improve our relationship with our finances. Did you get that? Let me repeat it..
If we want to improve our financial relations, we first have to improve our relationship with our finances.– Tweet this
Read more at The Budget Socialite–>: How To Be Frugalous!
image source: BreakfastAtTiffanys
Money is not the root to all our problems, it’s the solution.
Read more at The Budget Socialite: How To Be Frugalous! http://thebudgetsocialite.com/?p=818
LEAVE THE FIRST COMMENT
AND MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY!
- Personal Style Post PLUS!! I have NO COMPLAINTS from the closing show at the Barclays Center . http://t.co/FPEm6Chx 2012-10-10
- I know a lot of people were disappointed with the opening Jay Z show at the new Barclay Center... but I have NO... http://t.co/NZVym1Ic 2012-10-10
- Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. http://t.co/Eb1VIMLR #in 2012-10-10
- What!? RT @huffpostmoney: New York ATMs found with $110,000 in Fake Money http://t.co/UneT0wAZ” 2012-10-10
- My sleep pattern is all screwed up today.. I'm wide awake.. Might as well get some work done!!! Who's up with me??? 2012-10-10
- The federal unemployment rate is 7.8% but in NYC and in the black community its almost 50%... This is just mindblowing to me. 2012-10-10
- Look who was waiting up for me! 2012-10-10
- What's going to work!? TEAMWORK!! http://t.co/SyauCbKX 2012-10-10
- Follow Me