One woman, one voice providing the most useful, inspiring, pretty, products, pieces & opinions. Clear the noise at my Boutique Blog! xoxo Carrie Pink
Pretty Girls Rock “Dresses” ChallengeNo Comments
*GLAMOUR. *GRACE. *CHARM. *FEMININITY. *PRISSY-ness (is that a word?) *BEAUTY and most of all *CLASS.
We are challenging women to bring the art of femininity back. We are empowering one another so share with your friends helping us to create a nationwide kinship of ladies uplifting one another.
1. We will rock dresses and heels like our mothers & grandmothers at least THREE (3) times a week.
2. We will reject the impulse to throw on jeans, jogging suits (even the cute kind), & dress slacks.
3. Exchange our revelations and thoughts throughout this challenge.
4. Invite a Friend(s), Take Pics, & HAVE FUN.
5. Everyone is WELCOMED to participate.
6. Exceptions: Flattering Dress Suits with nice accessories are allowed.
7. If you have a blog share it with your followers.
Pretty Girl’s Rock Dresses Spring/Summer 20-11 Challenge March 1- July 1 2011
Check out Dearroka’s Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/artofconversationatl
Pretty World Inc. and Pretty Girl Rocks Dresses have decided to sponsor the NY based organization: “LACES” Ladies About Creating Excellence” by Shaniqua Matthews-McClam & Nicole Bowles. A NYC initiative that will be collecting lightly used dresses for underprivileged young women to use as prom dresses, sweet sixteen dresses or everyday wear. www.dresses.org. We are asking that each participant in the PGRD Challenge donate at least 1 dress each. Contact me via email: email@example.com for more information regarding collection.
Challenges will be commenced in Atlanta, New York, LA, Houston, and Boston
And of course I will be posting pictures of my daily looks in a photo journal right here on my site!
LEAVE THE FIRST COMMENT
AND MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY!
- Personal Style Post PLUS!! I have NO COMPLAINTS from the closing show at the Barclays Center . http://t.co/FPEm6Chx 2012-10-10
- I know a lot of people were disappointed with the opening Jay Z show at the new Barclay Center... but I have NO... http://t.co/NZVym1Ic 2012-10-10
- Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. http://t.co/Eb1VIMLR #in 2012-10-10
- What!? RT @huffpostmoney: New York ATMs found with $110,000 in Fake Money http://t.co/UneT0wAZ” 2012-10-10
- My sleep pattern is all screwed up today.. I'm wide awake.. Might as well get some work done!!! Who's up with me??? 2012-10-10
- Follow Me